||Spirit of St. Louis Airport (SUS)
|SPECIFICATIONS & AMENITIES
For information on Office Bungalows Click here.
- Reinforced concrete slab on grade.
- T8 fluorescent 6-lamp lighting fixtures.
- Pre-engineered steel buildings.
- Electric operated Icon hydraulic hangar doors with man doors.
- Separately metered 200 amp service, 120/208 volt 3-phase electrical service.
- R-13 insulation in the exterior walls, R-11 in the interior partitions and R-30 in roofs of each unit. One side of partition wall will have metal liner panel over insulation while the opposite side will have liner panel to 8’ height and exposed vinyl backing above.
- Light switch at entrance of each hangar.
- Three GFCI protected receptacles per hangar.
- Exterior lighting controlled by photo-cells connected to house panels.
- Water and sewer connections in each hangar and office.
- Telephone/communication lines: Cat 5 cable to each unit. Purchaser responsible for contracting with service provider.
- Gas-fired infrared tube heating system.
- Floor Drain.
ALL BUILDING DIMENSIONS SHOWN ARE NOMINAL. ACTUAL DIMENSIONS MAY VARY DUE TO CONSTRUCTION CONDITIONS.
Site Plans, elevations, amenities, specifications, prices and building dimensions are subject to change without notice.
Hangars at Spirit Home |
Office Bungalows |
Unit Prices and Descriptions
Pricing Options |
Hangar Configurations |
Email Newsletter |
Reserve Your Unit |